First Coast Medicare(FCSO) is terminating dial-up connectivity on March 2, 2015. If you are currently using a dial-up connection to send claims and download remits, it’s time to switch. FCSO has provided a list of their approved Network Service Vendors(NSV) that you can use for these services to prevent any interruption to your cash flow.
MEDTranDirect is a FCSO approved NSV that can help with this transition. We provide a full Medicare connectivity portal, PayerLink, which includes modules for DDE, claim file transfer, and eligibility verification. Claims file transfer can be purchased individually or bundled with other modules.
Claims transfer in PayerLink comes with a 30-day free trial and includes:
- 837 claim file submission
- Retrieval of remits and reports
- Easy to read 999 and 277CA reports
- Built-in file reconciliation for early identification of rejected claims
- Access from any computer – nothing to install
- Low flat fee $55/month
It normally takes 24 hours to transition a typical provider. Click here to learn more and get started.